Nothing beats the magic of eating outdoors, enjoying good food, sunshine and relaxing with friends and family.
Creating wonderful food doesn’t have to mean spending hours in the kitchen. This course will demonstrate just how easy it is to prepare dishes in advance, leaving you with loads of time to spend with the people you enjoy.
Join Maggie for our last class before the summer break and learn how to cook tasty dishes that are vibrant, healthy and so easy to create.
- Beetroot coconut and lime soup,
- Beautiful halloumi from ‘Toonsbridge’ Co Cork, served with blood orange, caramelized butternut, pomegranate and shredded baby spinach.
- Organic Clare Island salmon, herb and hash brown torte.
- New baby potatoes, petit pois and courgette with a wild garlic and parsley pesto
- ‘Toonsbridge’ bocconcini with salad of mixed tomatoes, torn basil, toasted sour dough and black olive crumble with an aged balsamic dressing.
- And of course a sweet treat – surprise recipe!
Cost: Special discounted rate of €55 instead of €60 because its our last class before the summer hols. Book online below and we will give you €5 cash back on the evening of the class.
When: 29th April 2014
Time: 19.30 – 21.30
Where: Soul Food Kitchen, Loughlinstown – see directions here
Book Online: Click here