Coriander Thai Scented Chicken Kofta
(Makes approx 20 little koftas)
2 x 225g chicken breasts, skinless
20 grams fresh coriander, chopped
6 grams (¼) red chilli, diced fine
2 kaffir lime leaves, stems removed and finely chopped
12 grams (1 stem) lemon grass, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs, or cooked fine rice noodles (GF) – squeeze out excess water with a cloth & chop finely.
- Place ingredients (apart from breadcrumbs or noodles) into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place chicken mixture in a bowl, add the breadcrumbs or noodles and gently mix.
- Shape chicken into small round balls about walnut size.
- Heat a flat tray in oven, drizzle a little oil on it and lightly wipe with kitchen paper.
- Place chicken on tray and cook in hot oven at 200 C for 8-10 minutes, turning once.
- Thread onto bamboo skewers and serve with chilli & coriander dip