Gluten & Wheat-Free Cooking Made Easy!
Do you find it hard being Gluten/Wheat-Free and healthy?
Free-from products have become big business, but if you are off gluten/wheat, you’ll know how hard it can be to find wholesome, nutrient-dense, low-GI alternative ingredients and products.
The class is designed to empower you with top-class information, and kitchen confidence fortified with loads of delicious whole food GF recipes, including dairy/sugar-free options. See below for details.
Maggie’s Gluten/Wheat-Free Class – What you get:
- 10-12 foods and recipes demonstrated before you, including: yeast bread, soda bread, scones, pancakes, granola, quiche, tempura batter for fish or vegetables, quinoa, tasty hummus, a yummy cake, and more.
- Pack full of information and useful handouts:
- Healthier GF whole grains, flours and binders, and how to prepare them for optimum nutrition and health.
- All 10-12 demonstrated recipes
- Guidelines, tips and tricks for gluten-free baking, including sourcing, flour combining and storing.
- Healthy options for those sensitive to milk products or other foods.
- Quick and easy substitutions when preparing meals that have to be gluten-free yet suited to the whole family. Includes thickening agents for sauces.
- Tips for achieving health-supporting and satisfying eating habits.
- Lots of practical ideas for breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks and dinner.
- Anti-inflammatory spices, herbs, teas etc.
- There will also be a nutritional therapist on hand to answer your specific questions and explore health issues that can arise from poorly managed intolerances.
More on Maggie’s specialist work at IINH:
Maggie has a rare talent for creating practical recipes and tasty dishes for adults and children with special dietary requirements. She offers bespoke one-to-one training and private group sessions for people with diabetes, cancer, coeliac disease, intolerances, inflammatory bowel diseases, among others. Recipes and menu plans can be created to satisfy an individual’s unique blend of dietary requirements, preferences and circumstances.